Greetings to you,
First and foremost we’d like to take a few moments to convey our heartfelt gratitude for choosing the services of sopsamplesforms.com. We humbly request you to peruse the Terms of Service of our firm. We would like you to think over them and comprehend them fully to see if you can comply with them before starting to use our services.
We realize it is our duty to explain the terminology used in the content below for you to understand how and what we are offering and what we mean.
Please note that phrases such as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our company’ and ‘our service’ denotes the company as a unit. The terms ‘Your’, Clients’, ‘Customer/s’ and they stand for the persons or people wish to avail our services.
The Terms of Service (ToS) provided below may be changed or revised at any time as our institution deems necessary. It is our humble request to all our clients to apprise themselves with most updated ToS before starting to use our services. By using our web portal, we believe that you agree to our Terms of Services given below.
General Terms of Service
- When the clients come to us for availing the SOP writing services, it is assumed that they will share with us myriad type of information, personal and other required documents that are deemed mandatory for the completion of the project.
- Our firm may ask you to share the pertinent documents and resources in the initial stages of the discussion for undertaking the project.
3. Following discussions with the company representative and accepting the Terms of Service, you will be asked to make an advance payment. The final work will be handed over to you within (X-Y hours) along with a receipt intimating you about the completion of the task. Please ensure the balance amount is remitted within 24 hours of receiving the work.
4. As a professional SOP writing services firm we follow a fixed service charge system. This charge is not open to negotiation once you agree and the after the services have been initiated.
5. Our company will be the sole owner of the content created till the payments are cleared. If a client fails to make the payment then the work will be retained by us and we are entitled to use it for any purpose that we consider it fit for depending on our discretion.
Terms of Service for Statement of Purpose Documents
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide us with all the information and documents that are necessary to formulate and craft a personalized and convincing Statement of Purpose so that we live up to the expectations of the customer. The writing work will be started only after all the required information has been received by us from the client. Any delay from the customer side will cause delay in the work completion.
- The writing process will be initiated only after the customer has paid half of the total amount agreed upon by the customer and the company. Delay in the advance payment will cause delay in starting the work.
- As part of our work process we provide some SOP format recommendations that we think could be suitable for the client in the beginning. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to inform us in advance of any format that the preferred university/institution has asked for.
The user or the client can recommend an SOP format before the commencement of the work. If the client has no specific preference and does not inform us about the same then we use the standard format. We do not entertain requests for a format change once the work is in the writing phase. If at all a request for format change is made, it will be considered as a new work. The client, in such case will be under the obligation to make a new payment to start the work on the new project.
- Editing requests can be made by the clients within 24-48 hours after the project has been delivered by us. Please also note that edit requests made after the specified time window will not be accepted. The editing requirements are restricted to the content written in the completed SOP. Requests for complete rewriting, addition of new content or changes in format will be considered as a new project.
- We request clients that they read the whole SOP thoroughly before making any requests for editing. We welcome constructive and actionable suggestions along with the editing requests. However, statements like ‘vague’, ‘not satisfied’ or ‘not up to the expectation’ will not be addressed.
- We prefer if clients put forward their editing requirements first by highlighting the part they want the changes in and then inserting the corrections as comments. However, invalid or unrealistic comments may be ignored at our discretion.
- Clients are expected to submit all the required information at the outset of the work itself as we cannot guarantee inclusion of any information sent after the commencement of the project work. Inserting new information to a finished SOP will be considered as additional work for which a fee will be charged accordingly.
We are not liable for bagging admission to any course to any college/university in any country. Our company will not take onus for any loss to money or career due to the SOP created by us. The client will not hold our company or the SOP created by the company responsible for any damage they may face anywhere at any time.
- When a client decides to avail the services of sopsamplesforms.com, we assume the client has totally read, comprehended and agreed to the terms and conditions provided above.